lundi 7 avril 2014

My happiest moment of last year

Hello everyone , today I'm going todevote this blog to talk about happiest moment of last year.Every students may probably say that it's was summer but for me it's when i got my 'brevet transcript' .I was stressing out  about the test scores but when  i get them you can guess how relieved i felt , and when i saw that i acced the brevet  it was the best day of my life .I've been waiting for this scores about a month , i was so proud of my self when i got it with honors *
After finishing  this test it's was the begging of Summer and i passed the most of my time with my friends ,it's was AMAZING and such a funny moment . After that i travelled with my family we went to spain and other differents cities.

I really hope you will like my piece of writing, if you have any question don't hesitate to leave a comment .

xoxo


This is an example of the'Brevet'

4 commentaires:

  1. Congratulations on passing your test! I think its really unique that you were more excited about the results more than a summer day. Also passing it with honors is awesome. And going to Spain with your family must have been so much fun. Where all did you visit while you were there?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Victoria.
      We went to Ibiza it was amazing , we went to an island 'Formantera' the beach was splendid and i also attended a musical show where i saw David Guetta !!

      Supprimer
  2. Good job on your test! How was it in Spain did you like it there?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you Lane , Yes i really enjoyed it and i hope that this summer will be that amazing too .

    RépondreSupprimer