jeudi 21 novembre 2013

Aid el Adha Celebration



Aid Al Adha is considered one of the most valued celebration in my family. During this sacred religious holiday, my family and I get together with the rest of our relatives and enjoy a lovely day full of joy and laughter. For instance, after the early morning sheep slaughter ; and the sermon at the mosque, we gather around for a nice cup of tea and some delicious fresh barbecued meat.
In the afternoon, we welcome other relatives and visitors at our house to exchange and share our holiday greetings. Hence, I believe the spirit of this celebration is a symbol of solidarity among Muslims in the world and it's utterly the most special day amongst my family. Moreover, I get to enjoy the school break during this holiday which is awesome. 

2 commentaires:

  1. This holiday sounds very cool. I also like that we get breaks here, they can be very fun. Do you like being the youngest child in your family?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I don't really like to be the youngest child because my parents treats me like a BABY!! But sometimes it has positive point.

    RépondreSupprimer